Toggle Mod LIVE COMBO v31.0 – Grand Release – Live Patching Feature, Ultra Fast Code Optimizations, All Patching bugs Fixed – Mini Militia v3.0.136 – WORKS ON MULTIPLAYERS
Here am back with the grand release of our Toggle Mod COMBO, wait… what??? Did I miss something? Yep, it is, Toggle Mod LIVE COMBO v31.0 pal for Mini Militia v3.0.136.
Thanks for holding up guys, it’s been around a month, since the last release of our beloved Toggle Mod versioned 30.0.
As I was toppled up with complaints about patching bugs, game crashing bugs, slow reading patches and writing patches, and also about some in-game bugs like Dual Wield, Zoom crash bugs, etc…
I decided to write a robust application, fixing almost all sorts of bugs and you don’t believe while I say, the app’s now reading and writing patches within a split second. And as you all have waited for this occasion, now you’re capable of patching live while running the game, without having to restart it every now and then, for applying new patches.
I am sure this update would compensate the long delay.
New App Features & Bug Fixes
- Live Patching Feature – Now you could apply patches, or select whatever in-game feature you want, whilst the game is still running. No more restarts, for each and every new patch.
- Ultra Fast Code Optimizations – Major part of the reading and writing binary codes are moved to native, low level program. So that reading and writing patches are done within a snap of a finger.
- All patching bugs fixed – Sometimes even after the patching was successful, the game would crash. Or even, the app would crash whilst the patching process is on-going. All those kinda bugs are fixed.
- Upgraded update servers – I’ve now moved the update checker server to a dedicated one, as of now, the you might not even get a chance to see a “Checking for update” dialog, as the servers are fast enough to serve your requests. (It also depends on your internet speed too).
In-Game Bug Fixes
- Dual Wield – Fixed a code conflict bug, which caused the Dual Wield option to always visible, whilst being near a weapon.
- Magic 7x Zoom – A zoom level change bug, which caused the game to crash, if the Zoom feature is not selected in Toggle Mod.
- Bullet Range – An invalid memory address, which caused the bullets to travel back, when the Infinite Bullet Range is selected.
- Custom Skill – In some cases, invalid custom skill would be shown, when changed Custom Skill progress in Toggle Mod.
- Miscellaneous bugs – Lots of other in-game bugs were fixed, which was noted in records whilst bug fixing.
Video on explaining Live Patching features & How to use Toggle Mod LIVE Combo
Make sure to install the original Mini Militia game binary from the playstore. The game would certainly crash, if you try to patch over a modified game binary.
- Toggle-Mod-COMBO-v31.0-RevealedTricks4U.com.apk (5.99 MB) – Click on Skip Ad after clicking this link, to get the download page.
MAKE SURE YOU’VE READ THE IMPORTANT NOTES ABOVE.