Download Pixel Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go v3.8 Premium Apk is Here !
Pixel Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go v3.8
Overview: PIXEL ICON PACK
The first and only icon pack developed for transform the graphics of your device, inspired by the new Pixel devices’ style.
Google Now Launcher, Pixel Launcher and TouchWiz do NOT support icon packs. There is no possible way for me to support a launcher that does support theming options. Please do not ask regarding this matter.
Pixel devices aren’t out yet, so if you buy this pack, you can’t expect a lot of icons, at the moment. When Pixel devices come out, I’ll add other new icons by Google. I’m working day and night for add new icons.
• Best quality at a very low price;
• More then 1220 icons in Android 7.1 Pixel Nougat style ( every day I add new icons );
• The only one where the icons are not distorted but remain faithful to the originals;
• Turn every icon in Android 7.1 Nougat style;
• 10 great Pixel backgrounds;
• Supported by a lot of Launchers;
• Frequently updates with new icons;
• Dynamic calendar icon according to the day of the month.
Pixel Icon Pack officially supports the following launchers: Apex, Nova, Aviate, ADW, Action, Smart, Solo, Next, GO, Holo, Xperia, LG Home Atom, Launcher Pro, TSF Shell, Turbo, Nine. However it can be used in many more launchers that support icon packs but aren’t specified within the application itself and in CyanogenMod Theme Engine.
You can send an icon request using Ciao Request app and then have only to be patient.
To get the same style of screenshots, you have to follow these steps using Nova Launcher Beta:
• Desktop -> Page indicator -> Line
• Desktop -> Swipe to drawer Indicator -> On
• Desktop -> Searchbar style -> Select Pixel one
• App & widget drawers -> Swipe to open
• App & widget drawers -> Card background -> Off
• App & widget drawers-> Background -> White
• Dock -> Dock Background -> Rectangle, white, trasparency 58%
• Folders -> Folder background -> N preview
Thanks to Αχι K. for some icons designed for us by him.
*** I’m working day and night on this app, improving and adding more icons. I’m drawing a lot of icons in every update, so I’d like if you support me rating with 5 STARS ***
• More then new 125 icons available ( more than 2580 in total );
• Rebuild and improved a lot of icons;
• Added new icons variants;
• Updated icons codes;
• Improved appfilter.xml and theme_resources.xml;
• Improved support to less popular devices;
• Improvments and bug fixes.