Network Cell Info v3.28.2 Patched Apk ! [Download] is Here !
Network Cell Info
Network Cell Info provides cell locations in the map and separate network signal strength gauges for the serving (registered) cell and the neighbor cell. It covers all cellular networks including LTE, HSPA+, HSPA, WCDMA, EDGE, GSM, CDMA, EVDO.
– No Ads
– LTE, UMTS and GSM Cell locations from Mozilla Location Service (MLS), along with location accuracy – http://location.services.mozilla.com
– 6 signal-meter gauges for the serving (registered) cell and the neighbor cell signal strengths
– 6 parallel signal strength (dBm) vs. time plots of the serving (registered) and neighbor cells
– Cell measurements Save log file capability (under the map tab)
– Distance limit (0m, 5m, 10m, …) between consecutive measurements in MAP tab (if network doesn’t change)
– Location accuracy limit option for measurement logging
– Motion detector with selectable sensitivity options (applicable to measurements)
– Sound notifications when wireless network technology generation (2G/3G/4G) and cell id change (OFF by default; you may turn them ON inside the Settings)
– Databases export types MLS Geosubmit v.2, CLF v.3, OpenCellID csv, (and our own) CMWF
– Connection Statistics: percentage (Bar Plot) of 2G/3G/4G connection times with cellular Data ON or OFF
– 2G/3G/4G network type notifications in the notification area
– Concurrent map view and signal-meter gauges
– Route coloring (in the map tab) according to the signal strength, and map markers with location and signal info
– Map view options: Normal, Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid
– Map memory caching, incl. measurement and cell location markers (provided you exit app through power off)
– Raw view of detailed network signal info, network info, including signal strength, serving and ALL neighbor cell information
– Cellular Data on/off and Roaming on/off indications
– SIM and device info
– Ability to turn off Gauges individually by tapping, to release some CPU burden
– Screen rotation (portrait or landscape)
– Android M run-time permissions (location access is necessary)
– No dual SIM support yet
Dual SIM phones:
– There is no dual SIM support yet.
Release 3.28.2 (28-Jan-2017; 1st day in Play Store: 3-Sept-2015)
* Dual SIM: show both SIMs under Raw tab
* Raw Tab: New Zoom view (Tap to see it)!
* Show seperately Voice/Data NW types (Raw tab)
* Map Tab: More options for minimum measurement time interval
* Top bar notification ON by default
* App optimization
* BETA app testing: https://goo.gl/pYWYe9
Thank you for all feedback and support !
Requirements: Android 4.0+
Lucky Patcher & Mod GP