Open Camera v1.36.2 [Mod Lite] [Ad-Free] Mod APK
Overview: Open Digicam is a completely featured and utterly free Digicam app for telephones and tablets
* Choice to auto-stabilize so your footage are completely degree it doesn’t matter what (see instance picture).
* Zoom through multi-touch gesture and single-touch management.
* Contact to pick focus space and metering space (metering space is used to find out publicity).
* Assist for flash, torch, focus modes, scene modes, colour results, white steadiness, ISO, publicity compensation, publicity lock, face detection.
* Video recording (with non-compulsory audio, and help for video stabilization; helps all out there resolutions together with HD).
* Choice to lock orientation to portrait or panorama for picture or video.
* Timer (with non-compulsory voice countdown).
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed customers.
* Configurable quantity keys.
* Choice to take picture remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
* Selection of save folder (together with help for Lollipop’s Storage Entry Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a alternative of grids (together with “rule of thirds”) and crop guides.
* Non-obligatory GPS location tagging (geotagging) of images and movies; for images this consists of compass route (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply a date and timestamp, location coordinates, and customized textual content to images.
* Sure you’ll be able to take a selfie (also referred to as entrance digital camera).
* Assist for exterior microphones (might not be supported by all units).
* Widget to robotically take a photograph after launching.
* Experimental help for Android 5 Camera2 API: handbook focus distance; handbook ISO; handbook publicity time.
* Small file dimension.
* Fully free, and no adverts within the app (I solely run adverts on the web site). Open Supply.
(Some options might not be out there on all units, as they might rely on or digital camera options, the Android model, and many others.)
If you want you’ll be able to present your appreciation and help future growth of Open Digicam by donating! This may be completed by buying my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … k.donation . Thanks!
Model 1.36.2 (2017/01/01)
FIXED Save location folder dialog wasn’t working from Settings in 1.36.
Model 1.36.1 (2016/12/31)
FIXED Mounted a few crashes.
Model 1.36 (2016/12/28)
FIXED “Loud noise” audio management wasn’t working.
FIXED Keep in mind focus mode for video mode.
FIXED Focus circle for steady focus mode would typically present inexperienced.
FIXED Improved behaviour for picture/video mode when launched from a take picture
or file video intent (now not retains switching again to picture mode
when pause/resuming if referred to as from a photograph intent; now permits switching
to picture mode if referred to as from a video intent).
FIXED Make line-spacing for toasts extra constant.
FIXED Improved “Max period of video”, was stopping as much as a second
ADDED New picture mode “DRO” (dynamic vary optimisation) (requires Android 5).
ADDED Fast settings tiles to open digital camera (requires Android 7): tiles for
picture, video and selfie mode.
ADDED Pause/resume video recording (requires Android 7).
ADDED New choice to mirror images for entrance digital camera (Settings/Picture settings/
“Entrance digital camera mirror”).
ADDED Choice to calibrate the extent angle (accelerometer) (see Settings/Extra
digital camera controls/”Calibrate degree angle”.
ADDED New choice to show on-screen pitch traces (Settings/On display screen GUI/
“Present pitch traces”) and compass route traces (Settings/
On display screen GUI/”Present compass route traces”).
ADDED Camera2 API popup menu now has “ISO M” choice to change straight to
handbook publicity mode, however defaulting to the present ISO worth.
ADDED New choice “Video subtitles” (Settings/Video settings/). This creates a
subtitle file (in .SRT format) displaying date and time; and likewise GPS
location and route if these choices are enabled
ADDED New choice to disable exhibiting the “take picture” button (below Settings/
On display screen GUI/”Present take picture icon”).
ADDED three seconds entry for “Max period of video” choice.
UPDATED HDR now has auto-alignment for higher high quality images.
UPDATED Moved white steadiness/scene mode/colour impact choices decrease down the
UPDATED Now not auto-stabilise or show degree angle when machine pointing
practically up or down.
UPDATED Apply low cross filter for compass route.
UPDATED Steady focus mode is now the default for again digital camera for Nexus and
UPDATED About/debug information now reveals whether or not disabling shutter sound is supported.
UPDATED Up to date Russian translation (due to Grigorii Chirkov).
UPDATED Up to date Slovenian translation (due to Peter Klofutar).
Languages: English, Russian.
This app has no ads
Obtain Directions: credit Alex