Toggle Mod COMBO v23.1 – Bug Fixes – Fixed Zoom Bug, Magic Player Speed Bug, Added 20x Player Speed – Mini Militia v3.0.47 – WORKS ON MULTIPLAYERS
Today was a hella bug fixing day. After the release of Toggle Mod v23.0 (which was 2 days ago, from the writing time of this article), my inbox started fillin’ up with bug reports.
So here we go, most of the game crashing bugs are fixed. Scroll down to know more in detail.
Support for the previous versions of Toggle Mod has been discontinued. So it’s highly important to update with this app. Any complaints to prior versions of Toggle Mod would not be accepted. If you’re installing a COMBO edition release over an old release, then you must un-install the previous application before updating.
DO NOT EVER COPY OR MODIFY MY APPLICATIONS IN ANY MANNER AND NEVER HOST MY APPLICATIONS WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION.
Major Bug Fixes
- Zoom Bug – A small code replacement bug caused the game to crash whenever you try to zoom-in. It only occurs, when you disable the Magic Zoom feature. It’s fixed now.
- Magic Player Speed – I forgot to add a crucial code which caused this entire feature to not work. Now this has been fixed.
- Spawn Weapon Select – A small hex code bug, which caused the app to auto select a weapon as your primary weapon, if you haven’t selected any. It’s fixed now.
- Magic Player Speed – Increased the maximum speed from 10x to 20x.
Make sure to install the original Mini Militia game binary from the playstore. The game would certainly crash, if you try to patch over a modified game binary.
- Toggle-Mod-COMBO-v23.1-RevealedTricks4U.com.apk (4.16 MB) – Click on Skip Ad after clicking this link, to get the download page.